Let's Get Started

So let's get started! 

First we're going to make a few assumptions.  

We're going to assume that you have done the following:
  • That you have ordered your CEO pack for $499 which included product, your website, and training materials
  • That you have created a 150 BV auto-ship order
  • That you have ordered your marketing materials. If not get with your up-line sponsor to find out what they suggest. 
The SEMD level in the Youngevity business has proven to be the reference point which begins to identify you as a serious business builder. You are going to be a Senior Executive Marketing Director!

DECIDE IT!
SPEAK IT!
BELIEVE IT!


Believe it and then you will achieve it. I believe in you… Now it’s just doing it.
You have decided that nothing is going to stop you on your way to SEMD, so let's GO!




My ID# is: ___________ My Website Address is: www._____________.My90ForLife.com

My Password is: ____________________________________

My Sponsor is:  __________________ My Sponsor’s Cell # is: ___________________

My Sponsor’s E-Mail Address is:____________________________________________


MARKETING MATERIALS


__________________________________________________________________________________

Reach Your Goals . . .Follow the System.

Don't Reinvent the Wheel.

 Next