- Provides third party validation and credibility
- Provides social proof: Allows people to hear what’s possible through a story
- For a new distributor it allows them to leverage the experience of their sponsor or up line
- Fosters quick duplication
- After you have talked to/met with a new possible business prospect and they have expressed INTEREST in the business.
- They have been exposed to the business either through a meeting (one on one, or two on one, or a business opportunity meeting), or a tool (dvd, video, cd, website, magazine, brochure.)
- After you have done the Coffee Shop Interview with them.
- Verify when your prospect would be available, it is best to get two different times.
- Text or call your up line and see which time would work for them.
- Email or text your up line the CSI that you did with your prospect.
- Text or call your prospect 30 minutes before to make sure they are available.
- Text or call your up line five minutes before the scheduled call to remind them and quickly go over the CSI with them.
4.) On the call
- Add your prospect to the call with your up line
- Edify your up line to your prospect
- Explain to your up line why you are so excited about your new prospect and why they would be great in your business (qualities they possess)
- Be quiet and let your up line talk
- AS THE UPLINE: They will ask questions like-
- What matters the most to you, more than anything else?
- What motivates and inspires you?
- What are some dreams that you would like to see come to fruition?
- What wakes you up at 2 a.m….money, time or health?
- That’s why _______ put me on the phone with you!
- Would you mind someone helping you bring those things to fruition faster? By partnering with _______ and myself, we will link arms with you and help you get _______ (dreams).
- Congratulations, you have partnered with one of the best sponsors in the company! I am so excited to be working with you and ______!
5.) Follow Up
- Now you thank your up line for taking the time in their very busy schedule to be on the phone with you.
- The up line will hang up.
- You then, right there sign up your prospect with a CEO Mega Pak. (Because that is how we get started in this business!)
- Schedule a face to face meeting or a skype/facetime (if they are not local) appointment with them within 24 hours!
- Follow the “Simple Getting Started” steps.