Step 5 (continued) - Contact 50+ People

Contact 50+ People

Contact fifty-plus people your first week, your first week, your first week. Contact your 10 closest friends today. Immediately. And don't say squat about the comp plan about Youngevity about Doc Wallach. 





Here's what you do. Your 10 closest friends. Make a list of 10 people you talk to once a month. Your brother, aunt, uncle, whoever. Call them and talk about whatever you want to talk about. Whatever you talk about, the soccer game, whatever you normally do. You're just chit chatting. Somewhere in the conversation say: Can you do me a favor?

So your 10 closest friends you call them immediately. Immediately. Mister - Miss high credibility, if you can have ten people, leaders that you could have on your team who would they be. 

Make a list and then just call them. "Hey Joe this Keith. I just wanted to call and see if you could help me out. Can you do me a favor?"

If you ask people that you know if they can do you a favor, what will nine out ten people, what will they do?

----- "Well yeah, what do you need, how can I help you?"

"Lori and I just got involved in business. We're really excited about it. We're looking for some people with leadership and management ability and we naturally thought of you."

So what did I just do when I said that we naturally thought of you?

We stroked their ego.

"We would like you to take a look at an online video and just tell me who you know that I need to contact." 

That's all we do.  

Do you have a pen? Let me give you the website. It's _______________ I'll just check back with you in a couple of days to see who you're thinking about." 

Go to Mister - Miss high credibility . . . ten out of ten people will do that for you. Or they will say they'll do that. Half of them, when you call back will say, "No I never got a chance to watch it." Half will say no I never had a chance to look at it.

Here's what you do.

"No problem, no problem." Now they're feeling bad because they hadn't done it and they said they would. Say, "hey no problem. When will you get a chance to take a look for sure."

____ "I can look at it Sunday evening"

"Sunday? OK great. What if I just check back with you sometime Monday?"

Just relax, "hey no problem when will you get a chance to look at it. When do you want me to follow up with you. Monday? OK great."

Now when you get started in the very beginning, you have to understand that this is all you're doing. You're planting seeds. 

Get the emotion out of it. This is nothing about convincing people. You can always go back if you don't beg. All I want you to do is, I want you to get as much going as quick as I possibly can to try to create some kind of momentum. Because momentum is like a freight train going downhill. 

I mean that's what you want to do. 

That's the way to get your business off the ground. If you don't attack it like that, this is a long hard process. It's just hard. It's just, it's just very hard. But I can tell you you, when you look at the people that have had success. This is what they do. This is the common denominator of a successful affiliates.

They don't analyze it till they're paralyzed. They look at it. They see it. They listen to a call. Once they see it, I'm gonna go for this. And you know what? It's Katie bar the door, let's go. Let's get in front of as many people as we possibly can as quick as we can. All of the sudden, the phone start ringing. What in the world is going on. You just got to do it. I mean once you make the decision, go for it. You gotta go. You gotta go full board. You can do this.

How to recruit 20+ People in 30 Days



To really get off to a fast start chack out:
90 Days can Change Your Life

Eric lays out a game plan for your next 90 days